Join our team of over 150 volunteers!
- Gain valuable special event experience
- Improve your customer service skills
- Meet new people and work with an incredible volunteer team
- Receive an awesome BuskerFest Volunteer T-Shirt and snacks/drinks during your shift
Volunteers are required to:
- Attend an Orientation and Training Session prior to the festival
- Be 17 years of age or older
- Complete a minimum of two 4-hour shifts
- Be comfortable providing customer service and interacting with the public
- Be comfortable with actively working outside for the majority of your shift
Volunteers are needed to help in the following areas:
- Stage Manager – oversee activities at a designated stage and communicate with Staff/performers and audience to ensure performance runs smoothly
- Information Booth – greet festival guests with smile and provide information about the Busker Festival and downtown Halifax.
- Runner – assist the volunteer manager with anything and everything on site.
If you would like to volunteer for the 2017 Halifax International Busker Festival, please print and fill out the on-line application form below or print it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 902-429- 7554.
Volunteer Form to print here: MS Word Document Application
Online Volunteer Form: on-line application
Atlantic Busker Festival Society
Christopher White, Chair
Keith Croucher, Executive Director
For more information on how you can be part of the Busker Festival Society please email email@example.com