Join our team of over 150 volunteers!
- Gain valuable special event experience
- Improve your customer service skills
- Meet new people and work with an incredible volunteer team
- Receive an awesome BuskerFest Volunteer T-Shirt and snacks/drinks during your shift
Volunteers are required to:
- Attend an Orientation and Training Session prior to the festival
- Be 17 years of age or older
- Complete a minimum of two 4-hour shifts
- Be comfortable providing customer service and interacting with the public
- Be comfortable with actively working outside for the majority of your shift
Volunteers are needed to help in the following areas:
- Stage Manager – oversee activities at a designated stage and communicate with Staff/performers and audience to ensure performance runs smoothly
- Information Booth – greet festival guests with smile and provide information about the Busker Festival and downtown Halifax.
- Runner – assist the volunteer manager with anything and everything on site.
Atlantic Busker Festival Society
Christopher White, Chair
Keith Croucher, Executive Director
For more information on how you can be part of the Busker Festival Society please email firstname.lastname@example.org